Friday 19 April 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #10




Increase Blog Followers, gain Book Blog Followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This Friday's question :

 If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?


Hmm..

It should be pretty obvious if I say J.K.Rowling but yes. Wouldn't it be splendid meeting her and discussing her characters and how she could've possibly even thought she might kill off Ron. (Not cool Ms.Rowling) Maybe she'd even share background stories (the ones not on pottermore) of the rest of the characters and i'd find out more about Teddy and Victoire or Percy and Audrey and ..................................

Oh there's also Laini Taylor and ohh, John Green. He seems hilarious and though I haven't really seen all of his youtube videos, he seems really cool! Plus his brother is a Wizard Rocker (for you non-HP fans, that's bands that write songs about, well... HP or that world in general) !! So I guess I'd listen to songs about how I'm one of the greatest slytherin witch ever or something along those line ;) . Added Bonus!!


Leave a link to your Follow Friday post or let me know your answers in the comments below!

Happy Friday!

post signature

13 comments:

  1. Girl totally after my own heart! I love J.K. but decided to put John down, as I adore his work! I'm a new follower - your 100th, actually ;) congrats

    Check out my FF here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot Woot! Thank you Nina-my 100th follower! Oh and we share a love for Augustus Waters too! How great is he?

      Delete
  2. I really love your layout and was instantly intrigued by your blog name! I am glad I stopped by :) I am a new follower and I look forward to more posts! I would want to visit with John Green. His interest in libraries intrigues me as a librarian.

    Katelynn Clark
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/literarychameleon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katelynn! I'm glad you're glad! And i'm following you back. :)

      Delete
  3. I've also seen videos of John Green, and yes, he has a good sense of humor. Great choices. Thanks for stopping by my FF. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is my favorite answer of the day! We have both JKR as our top choice AND Laini Taylor as a runner-up ♥♥!! John Green is on my reading list hehe

    I'm glad I found you :) New follower via GFC' RSS & Bloglovin' Thanks for sharing & have a great week end!
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. And i'm glad you found me! :) Thanks for the follow.

      Delete
  5. I picked laini taylor too! I love her and her writing.

    Here's my FF: OMG, she's my pick too! I love how you say you want be able to start an intellectual conversation. I'd probably just high five her pick hair and stare awkwardly :P

    Here's my FF: http://ireadandtell.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-3.html

    New follower ;)

    PS. I love your bog design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. There's no assurance that I wouldn't do the same if she actually did come in front of me. ;)

      Delete
  6. Another JK fan here! Although I still haven't read her latest - I'm looking forward to it though.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Love the look of your blog!

      Delete
  7. And I'm following YOU back every which way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing choices :) I had JK Rowling in my list too.

    My Follow Friday

    Have a great weekend!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete