Tuesday 2 July 2013

Teaser Tuesday #18





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!






This Week's Teaser:

“Reason fourteen.” I press my forehead against hers, locking her in my gaze. “You are so beautiful. Inside and out. I don’t just need you. I crave you. Everything about you. You are the only person I’ve felt this way about. You’re my best friend.”  

―Becca Ann (alias. Cassie Mae). Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend 


Heard sooo many good things about this one. This book is funny, period. But it's just not clicking with me so far. I like so many things about it! The chapters are split into reasons why Brody falls for Hayley, the FFF. Here's how it starts off, and tell me if you don't want to pick it up right away?
Reason 1 : You know how to sign the word 'balls'



Please leave a comment with a link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your teasers in a comment!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. "You are so beautiful. Inside and out." Who would not want to hear those words spoken to them. Great teaser! My weekly TT is here: http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/07/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete