Thursday 4 July 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #7




This is a meme hosted by Leah Woods over at Uncorked Thoughts. The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related!  This weeks is:


Dumbledore's Army vs. Inquisitorial Squad,

who would you choose?


Pretty obvious there ain't it?



Dumbledore's Army all the way! 

Dumbledore's Army, also known as the D.A., was a secret organisation initiated by Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley to teach their fellow Hogwarts students proper Defence Against the Dark Arts, made necessary by the refusal of Dolores Umbridge, to teach anything in her classes other than textbook theory.

I love how the D.A started off as a means learn Defence Against the Dark Arts and went on to be more of a resistance against Umbridge's tyrannous regime. One thing's for sure, even if I didn't join the DA I don't think I could ever, EVER bring myself to join in with the Inquisitorial Squad...

They really do need a Slytherin or two. I think I'll just squeeze in next Michael Corner there.


Who would you choose?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to be part of the DA! I might be a Slytherin at heart but I'd totally go for DA :D If they even accepted me. ^^


    Come check out my HPMOTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelas Anxious Life4 July 2013 at 08:45

    It's so funny.. it's like everyone participating used this picture!!! I also picked the DA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha such a popular picture :) I dont think anyone will pick IS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that there should be a Slytherin or two in there. We know for a fact that there had to be a couple at least willing to join. DA for sure! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete