Thursday 9 May 2013

Follow & Feature Friday #12






Increase Blog Followers, gain Book Blog Followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This Friday's question :

Happy Mother's Day! Who is your favorite mom from fiction?


Favorite mom?


There's no doubt about that really. Molly Weasley of course!! 



“Not my daughter you bitch!”

Epic line I tell you! This takes place during the Battle of Hogwarts when Mrs.Weasley takes on Bellatrix Lestrange for trying to kill her daughter Ginny. This bit just shows that Molly Weasley is not only the fluttery, jittery mom they usually show her to be but is pretty hard-core as well! So yeah!


Leave a link to your Follow Friday post or let me know your answers in the comments below!
Happy Friday!


post signature

9 comments:

  1. Haha - I think that might be one of the best lines from the entire series! She truly is one of the best Mothers :)

    Following via GFC, Bloglovin & Google+

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think there might be a consensus this week. Molly Weasley is awesome. She's also my favorite fiction mum. :)

    My FF
    New follower via bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that line as well x)

    Followed via GFC.

    Christie @ The Shadower's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick!

    Julianna Smith
    http://readingintwilight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very popular choice this week :)

    My Follow Friday

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting My FF! Following back via GFC and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has such a kick-butt line! Mrs. Weasley rocks :)
    New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, she is awesome and I haven't read the books. But from the movies, she looks like an amazing mom and we don't even see her much

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a popular one! Just passing through. New follower.

    My FF:
    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow-is-weekly-blog-hop.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete